Functional Jaw Orthopedics – Turkish Course 2017/2018
(taught in english with turkish translation)
National Course 2018 (taught in portuguese)
International Course 2017/2018 (taught in english with french translation)
Spanish Course 2018 (taught in spanish)
Turkish Course 2018/2019 (taught in english with turkish translation)
Italian Course 2018 (taught in english with italian translation)
Specialization Course in Functional Jaw Orthopedics – São Paulo, Brazil (Specialization in OFM for foreigners)
March 2017 to January 2018
Module 1 – March 13, 14 and 15, 2017
Module 2 – May 15, 16 and 17, 2017
Module 3 – July 10, 11 and 12, 2017
Module 4 – September 11, 12 and 13, 2017
Module 5 – November 13, 14 and 15, 2017
Module 6 – January 15, 16 and 17, 2018
Price per module:
1.000,00 € + VAT
Educational Strategic Objective:
At the end of training, the trainee will be able to:
• Correctly identify the principles, characteristics and mechanisms of action of functional appliances;
• Carry out a correct diagnosis of the case through the specific diagnostic methods in Functional Jaw Orthopedics;
• Correctly identify the preventive methods of malocclusion;
• Correctly identify the devices best suited to treat each type of malocclusion;
• Properly prepare a prescription from a device;
• Correctly identify the professionals involved in the multidisciplinary approach of malocclusion.
Course General objective:
Knowing the Functional Jaw Orthopedics as a specialty that diagnoses, prevents and treats malocclusions;
Teaching functional jaw orthopedic techniques and functional orthopedic aparatologia.
Finals Forming Skills:
• Obtain knowledge to diagnose, prevent and treat malocclusions;
• Apply functional orthopedic techniques and their orthodontic appliance in the treatment of malocclusions;
• Recognize the importance of treatment of malocclusions in a multidisciplinary concept.
To make your reservation, you must fill out the form and send it. We will contact you in the next few days to inform you of the procedures you have to follow to finalize your registration.