Functional Jaw Orthopedics – International Course 2018/2019
(taught in spanish with italian translation)
National Course 2018 (taught in portuguese)
National Course 2019 (taught in portuguese)
French Course 2017/2018 (taught in english with french translation)
French Course 2018/2019 (taught in english with french translation)
Turkish Course 2018/2019 (taught in english with turkish translation)
Specialization Course in Functional Jaw Orthopedics – São Paulo, Brazil (Specialization in OFM for foreigners)
December 03, 2018 to December 04, 2019
Module 1 – December 03, 04 and 05, 2018
Module 2 – February 04, 05 and 06, 2019
Module 3 – April 01, 02 and 03, 2019
Module 4 – June 03, 04 and 05, 2019
Module 5 – September 30, October 01 and 02, 2019
Module 6 – December 02, 03 and 04, 2019
Price per module:
Educational Strategic Objective:
At the end of training, the trainee will be able to:
• Correctly identify the principles, characteristics and mechanisms of action of functional appliances;
• Carry out a correct diagnosis of the case through the specific diagnostic methods in Functional Jaw Orthopedics;
• Correctly identify the preventive methods of malocclusion;
• Correctly identify the devices best suited to treat each type of malocclusion;
• Properly prepare a prescription from a device;
• Correctly identify the professionals involved in the multidisciplinary approach of malocclusion.
Course General objective:
Knowing the Functional Jaw Orthopedics as a specialty that diagnoses, prevents and treats malocclusions;
Teaching functional jaw orthopedic techniques and functional orthopedic appliances.
Finals Forming Skills:
• Obtain knowledge to diagnose, prevent and treat malocclusions;
• Apply functional orthopedic techniques and their orthodontic appliance in the treatment of malocclusions;
• Recognize the importance of treatment of malocclusions in a multidisciplinary concept.
To make your reservation, you must fill out the form and send it. We will contact you in the next few days to inform you of the procedures you have to follow to finalize your registration.