Functional Jaw Orthopedics – French Course 2018/2019
(taught in english with french translation)
National Course 2018 (taught in portuguese)
National Course 2019 (taught in portuguese)
International Course 2018/2019 (taught in english with italian translation)
Turkish Course 2018/2019 (taught in english with turkish translation)
Specialization Course in Functional Jaw Orthopedics – São Paulo, Brazil (Specialization in OFM for foreigners)
September 2018 to July 2019
Module 1 – September 24, 25 and 26, 2018
Module 2 – November 15, 16 and 17, 2018
Module 3 – January 07, 08 and 09, 2019
Module 4 – March 11, 12 and 13, 2019
Module 5 – May 06, 07 and 08, 2019
Module 6 – July 01, 02 and 03, 2019
Price per module:
Educational Strategic Objective:
At the end of training, the trainee will be able to:
• Correctly identify the principles, characteristics and mechanisms of action of functional appliances;
• Carry out a correct diagnosis of the case through the specific diagnostic methods in Functional Jaw Orthopedics;
• Correctly identify the preventive methods of malocclusion;
• Correctly identify the devices best suited to treat each type of malocclusion;
• Properly prepare a prescription from a device;
• Correctly identify the professionals involved in the multidisciplinary approach of malocclusion.
Course General objective:
Knowing the Functional Jaw Orthopedics as a specialty that diagnoses, prevents and treats malocclusions;
Teaching functional jaw orthopedic techniques and functional orthopedic appliances.
Finals Forming Skills:
• Obtain knowledge to diagnose, prevent and treat malocclusions;
• Apply functional orthopedic techniques and their orthodontic appliance in the treatment of malocclusions;
• Recognize the importance of treatment of malocclusions in a multidisciplinary concept.
To make your reservation, you must fill out the form and send it. We will contact you in the next few days to inform you of the procedures you have to follow to finalize your registration.